Applications for 2019-2020
The fifth recruitment campaign for the Master in Economics will open on January 15th, 2019. Candidates from ENSAE, Ecole Polytechnique, HEC, ENS Paris-Saclay, Université Paris-Sud as well as external candidates from any country can apply as long as they satisfy the following conditions:
- For an application to the first year (M1) of the master's program: the student has completed (or is about to complete) a BA in economics, mathematics or social sciences (or the equivalent)
- For an application to the second year of the master's program (M2): the student has completed (or is about to complete) the first year of a master’s program in economics (or the equivalent)
Grants and scholarships are attributed during the first two application sessions.
January 15th, 2019: Opening of applications for M1 and M2 (first session).
February 16th, 2019: Application deadline for the first session.
First session candidates receive an answer before March 15th.
March 25th, 2019: Re-opening of applications for M1 and M2 (second session).
April 22nd, 2019: Application deadline for the second session.
Second session candidates receive an answer before May 25th.
August 26th, 2019: Beginning of the first year (M1).
September 30th, 2019: Beginning of the second year (M2).
How to apply
All students must follow the same application procedure, including French students registered in partner institutions (i.e., ENSAE, ENS, HEC, Polytechnique, Univ. Paris Sud):
1. Online application via the form below. After the contact information has been provided, the candidate is redirected to the University Paris-Saclay's official online-application website. He or she will then be asked to fill a form and upload a number of requested documents (see the list below).
Warning: When asked whether you are planning to apply for a scholarship, and if the answer is yes, please indicate the following names for the scholarship programme: "IDEX and Labex" (plus others if any).
2. Once officially admitted, students must confirm their intention to join the master and proceed to the so-called administrative registration. Students will then receive information about the organization of the year, the time schedule and other useful points.
List of documents
- A CV.
- A photocopy of your ID.
- A photocopy of your transcripts (Translated into English or into French for foreign candidates).
- A GMAT or GRE certificate is strongly recommended. This allows students to demonstrate the strength of their quantitative skills.
- A certificate of competence in English (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge ESOL)* (Students who studied in English speaking Colleges are exempted).
- A cover letter.
- One or two reference letters.
* Minimal scores in English required for admission: TOEFL PBT 570, TOEFL CBT 230, TOEFL IBT 88, TOEIC 790, IELTS 7.5
Tuition and fees
The University of Paris-Saclay is a public higher-education institution. The amount of registration fees for a year and for the academic year 2019-2020 is as follows:
euros 6000 per year for non EU students.
euros 4000 per year for EU students.
euros 243 per year for students enrolled in Paris-Saclay partner institutions (including, X; ENSAE; ENS Paris-Saclay; Université Paris-Sud).
The Master can offer grants or reduced rates to some categories of students. Please ask us.
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org